Chọn từ có phần gạch chân phát âm khác những từ cong lại: A. affect B. appreciate C. attitude D. acquaintance (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Phạm Trần Hậu Mai VIP|
|Thứ 4, ngày 20/09/2017 22:23:48|
|Nguyễn Thánh Vân|
|Thứ 4, ngày 20/09/2017 20:29:54|
Rewrite the sentences beginning with the words given: The teacher allowed me to stay at home to finish the assignment. The boy ran away from the house (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Thứ 4, ngày 20/09/2017 10:45:54|
Complete sentences made from the given cues: I/ had/ a/ clean/ bedroom/ before/ let/ her/ go out/ play (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11) (chưa có lời giải)
|Thứ 4, ngày 20/09/2017 09:56:46|
I was sure that the boy was a thief. He had ... my money. The girl was busy ... how she would be when she grew up (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11) (chưa có lời giải)
|Lương Quang Thắng|
|Thứ 3, ngày 19/09/2017 21:07:40|
They ... a close friendship at university. We stayed friends even after we ... and left home (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11) (chưa có lời giải)
|Lương Quang Thắng|
|Thứ 3, ngày 19/09/2017 20:59:58|
Vocabulary and Expression - Choose the best option to complete the following sentences. Did you form any close ... while you were at college? (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11) (chưa có lời giải)
|Lương Quang Thắng|
|Thứ 3, ngày 19/09/2017 20:54:17|
Hãy viết bài văn kể về một trải nghiệm đáng nhớ của riêng mình (viết bằng tiếng Anh) (Writing - Unit 2: Personal experiences) (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Hạ Băng Băng|
|Thứ 3, ngày 19/09/2017 20:10:37|
Verb tense + word form: The dog was still by the front door when I got home. It was as if it (sit) there all day (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Chủ nhật, ngày 17/09/2017 21:47:56|
Jenny is really ... She loves painting, playing misic and writing poetry (art). My brother refused to give Henry a hand because he seemed ... at reading those instruction booklets (use) (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Chủ nhật, ngày 17/09/2017 21:11:10|
|Chủ nhật, ngày 17/09/2017 12:01:48|
Writing: From the four words or phrases a, b, c or d, choose the one that best completes the sentence (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Chủ nhật, ngày 17/09/2017 12:00:44|
Read the passage carefully, then choose the correct answers. Having a best friend to confide in can bring a positive effect on our emotional health (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Chủ nhật, ngày 17/09/2017 11:59:22|
If a word in bold is correct, leave it without any changes. If it is incorrect, retype it correctly: The universe is going to continue to expand for billions of years. Look out! You will hit the car in front (Tiếng Anh - Lớp 11)
|Thứ 6, ngày 15/09/2017 06:59:56|
Test 6: If a word in bold is correct, leave it without any changes. If it is incorrect, retype it correctly
- The universe is going to continue to expand for billions of years.
- Look out! You will hit the car in front!
- I am going to do the washing-up tonight, if you like.
- Will I carry some of those bags for you, or can you manage?
- I know! I am going to have a barbecue for my birthday!
- Are you going to just hold this door open for me for a minute? Thanks a lot!
- We’ve decided we will try that new restaurant after the play tomorrow night.
- We’re going to fly to Jamaica in the summer.
- Shall we invite Tony and Tim round tonight?
- Will you go to Jason’s party next Saturday?
Test 7: Type the right form
- I (cook) dinner by the time you get home.
- In a few minutes, I (wait) here for Graig for over two hours. Where can he be?
- We’ll be halfway through the sponsored swim in one hour, so we (swim) for forty-eight hours non-stop by then.
- They (not finish) painting the house by the time we get back from holiday.
- If she’s still on the phone at eight o’clock, Jan (talk) to Melissa for over two hours.
- At six o’clock this evening, we (not climb) for five hours but for seven hours.
- This time next month, you (probably pass) your driving test.
- (you do) all your homework by bedtime?
- Tomorrow Elaine (work) on the project for ten days.
- We probably (not leave) by the time you get home
Test8: Complete each second sentence using the word given so that it has the similar meaning to the first sentence. Write between two and five words in each gap.
- We’ll get home and then we’ll have something to eat. (got)
We’ll have something to eat ……..home
- I’ll finish marking the exams and then I’ll tell you results. (soon)
I’ll tell you the results …….. marking the exams.
- You’ll be travelling across the Sahara next week so remember to wear lots of sunscreen (while)
Remember to wear lots of sunscreen…..across the Sahara next week!
- They’ll show Titan at the cinema and then they’ll release the DVD. (before)
They won’t release the DVD ……. at the cinema.
- My science exam starts at ten tomorrow morning. (taking)
At ten past ten tomorrow,….. my science exam.
- Let’s watch the space documentary before we have supper. (watched)
Let’s have supper …….the space documentary.
- I’ll send out all invitations before lunchtime. (have)
By lunchtime, …….all the invitations.
- Do some revision and then I’ll give you a test. (until)
I won’t give you a test …….. some revision.
- When you visit us, we’ll have moved into our new house. (by)
We’ll have moved into our new house ……you visit us.
- We’ll get some more information and then we’ll make a decision. (once)
Let’s make a decision ….got some more information.
|Thứ 5, ngày 14/09/2017 20:33:17|
Được Yêu thích và Điểm số cao nhất